Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zumba take two!

After swimming last Wednesday and with Thursday being cold, I decided that I should try Zumba again.

This time went better than my first time a few weeks ago. I was able to keep up with the moves more so than last time. I was even able to anticipate some upcoming steps. For the most part, however, my hips still do not move the way they probably should for Zumba, but that is true for probably more than half of the people there, so I don't feel so bad.

The instructor has added some squats to the routine. Because of swimming and running, my thighs and butt are fairly strong, so I had no trouble with those. In fact, I said to a couple of the ladies that I would rather do squats for an entire song than some of the crazy hip moves!

Since the temps are supposed to get cold again (50 now, but into the 30s tomorrow), I am planning to try Zumba again this coming Thursday. Hopefully, eventually, I will get it going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment