Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A great day at the pool

Before I blog about today's run, I wanted to document my morning at the pool yesterday.

Much like I did a few weeks ago, I swam 20 laps, jogged for 20 minutes, swam 20 more laps, and jogged for 20 more minutes.

I was not feeling it at first, but I pushed myself a little because I know I need to get in better shape and burn off those holiday pounds. I was pretty pleased with my timing of the 20 laps; it took me about 27 minutes for the first 20 laps and about 25 for the second 20 laps. I kept my pool jogging pretty moderate, save for trying to run as best as I could the last few minutes.

My feet did not cramp up as they have been doing lately, so it was a good workout. Probably won't work that hard at the pool the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment