Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A lot of swimming and some boredom

Since I last blogged, I have gone swimming three times. I swam 25 consecutive laps on Wednesday, about 30 laps on Sunday, and then yesterday, I swam about 15 laps and threw in some jogging for good measure. For some reason, my laps were sluggish yesterday. Whereas on Sunday, I did my 30 laps in about 35 minutes, yesterday it took me well over 20 minutes to get in 15 laps. I was okay going slowly, since my speed was pretty good the day before. But I was not sure what was causing me to languish, if you will.

Nonetheless, with this crazy weather, I am glad I have the indoor pool option. Right now it is about 50 degrees, but it has been raining all morning, so running is out. That means no exercise for me today; I definitely do not feel like getting in the pool three days in a row. Tomorrow, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment