Friday, October 14, 2011

I think I may bag the 5k.

Yesterday, I managed to run up and down the 64ish steps, my usual (well, preferred) 20 times. It went pretty well, and I felt pretty. good. I also managed a pretty respectable time, 16:54, but to be fair, I did stop twice to take a swig of water. It was quite humid out there.

But the more I think about it, the more I am not sure I have it in me to run the 5k on Saturday. I still have not run three miles in months. And I know how disappointed I will be if I run it in over 30 minutes. I realize that sounds silly, but that is the way I am. When I get something in my head...

I may change my mind when I get up tomorrow morning, but I highly doubt. Still, I don't plan to give up running in general or another 5k. At least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment