Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I must think it is still winter

Twice, maybe three or four times, in the past few weeks, I have run in clothes that are better suited for temps that are 10 to 20 degrees cooler. Who in their right mind would run in a long-sleeved t-shirt when it is almost 70 degrees? Yep, that would be I. The black polyester pants that work well in 50-degree temps also were making me rue the day that I wore them (which was yesterday).

But it is more than just the recent memory of two feet of snow that keeps me pretty well covered. I am just not a fan of shorts. Particularly ones that I can run in. I like my legs just fine. When they are covered up. Hopefully I can get over that soon.

But this is Pittsburgh, so we should be fully prepared for several dozen more 40-degree days. Then those polyester pants and long sleeves won't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment