Sunday, May 10, 2015

A longer run

The running thing is going okay. On Monday, before I went out of town for most of the workweek, I got in a short (but long for me) run. I think I broke it in half, but I really don't recall. Then I was out of town for the next four days where I ate pretty much non-stop.

Saturday morning, I decided I had better get back on track. And since it was supposed to hit almost 90, I figured I had better run in the morning. So I leashed the dog, and off we went. We jogged/ran for about 11 minutes before Bailey decided to squat and go. Sigh. So I turned around after that and headed home. After dropping her "present" and her off, I went back out for another just over 11 minutes. All told, I ran about 26 minutes, so surely I ran over 2 miles. It was tough and humid and over 70 degrees, but I did it.

Unfortunately my knees hurt a bit yesterday, so I may not be able to keep up this running 2-3 times per week deal. I will just have to see how I feel tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment