Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nothing much new

I have not run since I last posted about it. I had things to do this week, including three days of subbing, finishing up my taxes, and attending a volunteer service, which prevented me from getting a run in. Fortunately, I did sub one day for gym class, and I ended up doing some laps with most of the classes.

On Thursday I did a really high impact version of Zumba. I really felt it (and pain in my stupid right knee when I did some knee bends), but it was a good workout. I am getting better and better at it, though I still can't follow all the moves or completely master the hip shaking.

I went to the pool two other days, and I swam about 20 laps one day and 30 yesterday. I also got in some jogging at the pool as well as some arm and leg things.

This week that is just ending had two really nice days (one in the upper 50s and the other about 60 degrees), as well as some sun on one or two of the other chilly days. Most of the days would have been great for a run. Oh, well.

Since I am subbing every day next week, running is out. I may only get to swim two days as well. But come the following week, I am determined to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment