Saturday, September 29, 2012

What I did this week

There was no way I could keep up last week's pace, so I did not even try. Here is what I did instead:

Monday: The kid and I took a walk, probably about 30 minutes, maybe 25.
Tuesday: I did Zumba
Wednesday: I did lunch duty (two hours of standing and walking around) and then we went swimming. I did about 30 laps plus some jogging around.
Thursday: I did lunch duty again. Other than walking about four minutes one way to pick up some kids for an after-school program, that was it.
Friday: Swimming again, with another 25 laps plus jogging around.

I am happy with the amount of activity, though I wish I had gotten a run in. I hope to next week, as I am planning to sign up for the Race for Pace, which is two weeks away. Not sure how I will do in that as I have not run over two miles in quite awhile, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment