Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Getting back into the swing of things

I cannot believe that I last wrote a post at the end of April. I ended that post hoping I would get in at least one swim that following week. Unfortunately, I don't think I did that. And if I did, that was my last swim for over a month. Work gets in the way, sometimes!

But the last week in May, I did get in two Zumba classes. The next week I did Zumba and swam once each. This week, I swam on Sunday and today. I am planning to do Zumba on Thursday and then another day of swimming. On a positive note, after swimming every other day for the past five days, I actually feel close to my "swimming shape." I did almost 30 laps, (12, 14, and 6), and I could have easily done more.

Running seems to be a distant memory at this point, but I am not giving up hope that I will jog-run a mile in the not-too-distant future.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment