Friday, March 16, 2012

And yet another beautiful day in Pittsburgh

Not a very original blog post title, but considering the fantabulous week of weather we are having, it seems appropriate. Still not sure how I feel about May showing up in March, but it sure has been nice to get out in the beautiful weather.

Unfortunately, I did not get a run in as I had hoped. However, I did get a second step run in.

I had only 20 minutes max to get my workout in, and I did not want to chance having a bad run and not making it back in time, plus the sky was cloudy, so I figured 20 trips up and down the steps would have to suffice. Besides, my legs are pretty tight/solid, which makes it well worth the struggle.

So struggle I did, but fortunately not greatly. I finished my 20 trips in 16:26, which I am okay with. I knew there was no way I was going to best Tuesday's time, particularly considering I don't normally (or maybe ever) have two step workouts within a three-day period. And it did feel a little humid.

All in all, a good workout week. One day of swimming, two days of steps, and one Zumba workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment