Saturday, November 7, 2015

I ran last week.

I blew off the week before, but I did, in fact, run last Sunday, the day after Halloween. There was nothing remarkable about that run. I want to say that I ran for about 30 minutes, but it may have actually been longer. I took the dog with me for about 1.5 miles. She started off super-fast, and I realized within a minute it was because her arch-enemy/dog friend Courtney had just gone by, and Bai was hot on her scent. I am guessing I was running about 6 mph for the first couple minutes.

I seem to recall my time ending up in under 6 minutes for the trip up and over 6 minutes for the trip back, but during the latter, I did not bother to stop my stopwatch while Bai was doing her thing and I was subsequently picking up her thing.

One thing I do remember was I did not get my usual pain in my left calf. So there was that.

Will I run tomorrow? No idea. But I am still keeping up walking. However, now that it is nearly dark when I get home (and in a week or so, it will be dark), I have been walking Bailey for only 5-10 minutes. So that is bad for both of us. We did walk for about 30 minutes today. I will do that tomorrow too if I/we don't run.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment