Saturday, October 10, 2015

I blew a week off.

Last weekend marked the first weekend in months that I did not run. Technically, I did run for a few minutes during one of our weekend walks, but that is not really running. So my streak is over.

I have continued to walk Bailey every day, and I get a longer walk in a couple of days a week. And I have walked at work at least 3 or 4 days a week. And I have continued to lift weights (after having taken a week off due to a painful flu shot almost two weeks ago).

So I am keeping at it. But my knees hurt a little most days. The pain is usually quick, almost like a buckling, and then it is gone. But it does come pretty much every day. Ah, age.

I don't have a lot of faith in myself that I will run tomorrow, mostly because I am lazy. But we shall see. I hate to skip two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment