Saturday, March 5, 2011

I need to run more!

I managed to run only once again this week, on Wednesday. Because I once again got a late start on my way to pick up my kid, I ran about 1.7 to 1.8 miles. I also tried to run as fast I could up the beginning hill, which was not easy. I am not sure how long it took me since I did not time myself; my guess is about 17, maybe even 18, minutes. But I am still mostly satisfied.

I also swam three times this week. I don't remember how many laps I did on Monday; my guess is around 15. I was super tired after only getting about 3 hours of sleep the night before followed by subbing that day. On Wednesday, after that 1.8 mile run, I ran about 15 or 16 laps as well, completing about 10 at once. Then yesterday I swam over 20 laps, swimming about 9 at once, then swimming over 10 after a five minute break.

I am glad my stamina is increasing and I am able to run that many laps at once. Now if only I could run more or at least get back to two miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment