Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A shorter run over the weekend

I know before too long my running streak will end. I came close this past weekend. I did not have a lot of time before dinner, so I was just going to walk, rather than change into my running clothes. But within about 30 seconds, Bailey was pulling, so I went with it. Unfortunately, I was in khaki shorts, which are not the most comfortable attire to run in. And I have dropped a few pounds, so I found myself continuously pulling my shorts up. That hindered me, but I at least ran (jogged), somewhere between 1.5 and 2 miles. I should probably check.

I really should lift weights tonight, since I had to skip last night, thanks to a painful flu shot in my arm, but my arm is not quite 100 percent, so I may wimp out. With choir tomorrow that will put quite a few days in between.

Oh, well. Sometime you just feel lazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment